Tuesday 26 March 2013

Rodeo Angel

Here's a painting I just finished recently for a chapbook that Horror Sleaze Trash (nsfw) will be putting out later this year. Ben John Smith sent me a few different bits and pieces of writing to base a drawing off of; I ended up going for the single line "Cowboy hat pap smear".


I'm going to be putting Rodeo Angel out in a limited edition of 20 at A3 and 3 at A2. This one was a lot of fun to work on; sometimes it's nice to cut out all the extraneous stuff and just focus on the central image. Plus the prints look really nice!
You can buy it here
More art soon.

6 comments:

Anneris said...

Lol! soo Cute!
I love your work!
Anneris

Ben Newman said...

thanks Anneris!

Mimi Cortazar said...

Nice Angel :)

Daniel Baker said...

Mint, love it Ben!!

Ben Newman said...

Cheers Mimi!
Hey Dan. Thanks! Was just showing your Devil May Cry concepts around work the other day; great stuff!

Unknown said...

I love love love this one <3